Fitness Center Rules
Users of the fitness room are responsible for knowing and following the rules.
- All participants use the fitness center and its fitness equipment at their risk.
- The association assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items and assumes no liability for injuries or accident.
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the fitness center. Anyone 13 to 15 must be accompanied by their parent.
- When others are waiting, limit usage of cardio to 20 minutes. Be a good neighbor by following this standard. You can move from one cardio machine to another to have more cardio time.
- Clean padded areas on resistance machines and plastic surfaces on cardio machines after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return all equipment to is correct location.
- Do not leave trash on the floor.
- Do not remove equipment from the fitness floor.
- Notify management of any damaged or non-functioning equipment.
- Use of tobacco or alcohol is not allowed.
- Do not transfer dumbbells from the main exercise floor to either of the smaller exercise rooms. Use the smaller dumbbells located in the smaller exercise room. Return them to their original location.
- The door to the left exercise room is to be left open at all times.
- Use headphones when watching personal videos, listening to music or talking on your cell phone. Do not leave sound on where other exercisers can hear it. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>