Pool cabanas may be reserved for parties by Richwoods property owners only. Contact Lisa Fitzgerald for more information or to make a reservation.
A reservation does not provide for exclusive use of the pool, but includes the private use of a cabana. The entire pool is always open to residents. A party consists of up to 20 people and may be reserved for a maximum of four (4) hours. The Association will limit the number of parties on a particular day. Only four guests per household are allowed unless the party has been booked and confirmed with the HOA Staff at least seven (7) days in advance.
- A $100.00 deposit is required. If the area is cleaned up, there is no damage, and the rules were complied with, your full deposit will be returned.
- A $25.00 non-refundable usage fee is required.
- It is your responsibility to provide your own trash bags, remove your trash from the area and dispose of them in the dumpster. DO NOT use the trash cans provided in the area to dispose of your party trash.
- If you hang streamers, crepe paper, or any other decorations, you must remove all decorations. Only 3M Command Strips or Blue Painters tape may be used to hang decorations, no staples or nails may be used.
- A Pool Party reservation DOES NOT include the use of any rooms in the amenity center. Pool Parties are only allowed the use of the rented cabana and pool for 4 hour timeframe. No other rooms may be rented with/or at the time of a pool party.
- Cancellations must be made three (3) business days in advance.
- No pets will be permitted in the pool, pool area or amenity center.
- No bathing suits/swimwear are permitted in the amenity center with the exception of the Porch Room.
- Any illegal activity or noncompliance of rules will result in immediate termination of the reservation and your deposit not being refunded.
- Any damages above the deposit will be charged back to your account.
- No smoking is allowed in the pool or pool area. Alcohol is also not permitted in the pool or pool area.
- To reserve the facilities, homeowners must be in good standing with the Association.
- If additional lifeguards are required, they will be at the owner’s expense.
- Party MAY NOT exceed 20 guests total @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>