Report a Light Outage

The association has two types of lights throughout the community. Street lights are owned and maintained by Oncor. This includes the lamp posts along the main ring road and the residential streets. Lights along a wall, landscaping lights and those associated with the amenity center are owned and maintained by Richwoods.

To report a street light out, go to Oncor's website. Their easy to use map allows you to select the affected light which needs to be addressed. 

To report an association light as out, use Report a Concern.